6.18.2009

Bath Time Cutie

Max loves himself a nice bath! He seems to enjoy them and is just SO happy after he gets all warm and snugly in the towels. I think we have the most pictures of him all wrapped up!




Mmmm, we just want to squeeze him! Although, we haven't figured out a way to do that yet without hurting him...any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Mari!! I'm so glad I have your blog now!! He's ADORABLE..congrats! Aren't little boys so much fun?? We need to get together. Your story sounds a lot like mine....overdue, and hideous pain when that water broke...the difference is, I gave in and got an epidural when I was an 8! Haha!!!!! I'm so impressed you did it naturally, and with such a big baby! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can't squeeze without hurting danget. you're so right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is reminding me of the way Maya looked as a baby. He really is super cute! I am going to try the fish tacos when Jake is off the diet.

    ReplyDelete