8.30.2009

Cuter By The Day

I swear this kid just keeps getting cuter! He is so much fun!! I LOVE to watch his little face when he sees or hears something new. It's like he is so fascinated with the world around him. Things that are so blah to me and you are so exciting to him and he's just got to get his little hands on them. He is 4 months old now and started wearing 6 months PJ's 2 or 3 weeks ago. I remember opening them up at my shower and honestly thinking, "Oh he'll never fit into these, they are huge!" Someone tell me how they just grow up right before your eyes and you don't even notice? Thank goodness for old pictures and videos because I would never believe he was so little.

He's been in his crib for a month now. I get less sleep now because I'm always paranoid that I won't hear him wake up for some reason.

He has found his feet and now they are just another toy and he loves to put them up on whatever is in front of him. It cracks me up when he puts both of them up on the stroller. He even holds toys with them!

He doesn't like the bouncers anymore because he doesn't want to lay flat on his back. He's always trying to sit up by leaning his head way forward. So, we graduated to this one! He loves it and "plays" the piano keys with his mouth. (Sorry Amy, we'll make sure to sanitize before we give it back)

He definitely can't be left alone in these without being strapped in. He throws these mini "tantrums" and arches his back and plops back down inching himself forward.

Max and Mike play a new game where Max goes crazy grabbing at his head and face. Max loves it, but Mike has to shower afterward from all the drool. Ha ha, j/k!

Happy little camper, even though we put that purple stuff in his mouth to get rid of the thrush!

4 comments:

  1. It cracks me up how alike our babies are! Tristan does the same thing with his feet in the stroller....AND, he would also flop out of his bouncer when I didn't strap him in, and would try to sit up by putting his head forward. CRAZY!!!! We should get them together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is cuter every time I see him, which is hard to believe cause he started out SO stinkin cute in the first place! I love that little man! And I also like how he hammers his left hand into his leg, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe how big he is getting. Where does the time go. He is super cute. Of course...why wouldn't he be? We need to come see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari, Thanks for leaving that little comment on our blog (forever ago)! I didn't know that you just had a baby. Congratulations (a little late). You look like you are doing great! It's fun to read up on your life and see pictures of your cute son!

    ReplyDelete