8.07.2009

A Visit

Max and I were running errands and he was being such a good boy, so we decided to pay Mike a visit at work! Fun was had by all!

His favorite thing to do these days - stand!

"Hey Mom, I love these new shoes, thanks!"

"I want to eat them!"

Doing manly things!


4 comments:

  1. Mari, that's so funny, when Nick got home that night I too was asking a million questions but all I got was that Tadd was the life of the party. He said they didn't ever really talk about serious things and that Tadd was just out of control....of course I'm sure fun was had by all!! Lets really plan something, we'll call you guys later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his sandals! He is the perfect mix of you two and is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mari,
    He is so dang cute! HOw old is he now? I didn't have your blog address and when I clicked on your comment it didn't work but I got it from Jan. How is everything else going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari and MIke--

    Congratulations! Max is so adorable. I can't believe how big he already is. THey grow up so fast. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete