9.21.2009

Sleep Dilemma SOLVED!

There once was a little stinker, who did not want to take his naps! After trying EVERYTHING and almost going crazy - I think we've finally solved this mystery. Just let him cry! Sounds harsh, but it really works! Yes, we did try that before, but I think we were waiting too long to put him down and he was already too tired to put himself to sleep. He's come a long way in such a short amount of time and I am proud to say now that all we have to do it lay him in his crib and he will go to sleep!! We never thought we would see this day!! Also, at night, we used to put him down around 9:30 or 10:00....NOT anymore! 8:00 is the new happy hour around here and it's working great for all of us!! He is much happier and so are we. We can actually hang out with each other again - YAY! Gotta love our fast learner!!!

Cutest morning face ever!

I see these feet peeking over the top of the crib

Sometimes he ends up sideways?!

I just LOVE when I see that cute bum sticking straight up!

4 comments:

  1. Aric and I have now been through your blog posts and have decided that your family rocks and we miss you oh so very much.
    Max is the CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Good job Max :) It took my baby a long time to get to that point...you should be proud!! Not to be the bearer of bad news but if he's anything like Dallen it won't last forever, as soon as I got used to something he changed. I blame those darn teeth ;) Keep up the good work Max, you are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a glorius day! So happy for you! Have we still not met up since the baby Grant? What is up with life, too busy. Maybe Saturday day? No pressure if you got stuff to do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Or should I say Weeee! Nothing makes me happier than when a baby puts himself to sleep! Eventually, we all just let them cry it out! Good boy Max, and he is a fast learner! p.s. I love his gangsta pictures! (:

    ReplyDelete