9.23.2009

Updates: From Dad

Mike stays home with Max two mornings a week while I go into the office. They have tons of fun together and I realized that my old life of "just working" was incredibly easy!! Of course, I miss the boy, so Mike sends me these little email updates during the days. They usually have cute captions like, "Hi mom", "Havin a snack", "Watchin cartoons"...things like that! I just LOVE getting the updates and feel so happy knowing that my cute boys are just home hangin out!! Here are some of the updates I've gotten:

This is the "I'm about the fall asleep" face!

8 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest pics. I love that Mike gets to have some bonding time with Max. Is that a soap opera Mike's watching in the backround?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mari, I gotta squeeze him soon! Ya, it totally looks like Mike is watching an 80's soap opera. :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously he is one of the cutest kids ever! Jameson likes to look at blog pics with me & when we got to the end of this post he asked who that baby was. I told him it was baby Max & he said "but where is Ashby?" He just loves you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the tiny sausage toes! That is so fun that Max gets some one on one time with dad too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went back to work 2 days a week when Abe was only 4 months old, and it killed me to leave my boys. But Ken says that was one of the best times of his life, because he got to take the kids out and do all of the fun "mommy" things. Granted, the three days I was home was hard because I had to get 5 days worth of work/chores into that time. But we survived. So will you, and Mike will cherish these moments, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey you! of course i remember you! silly girl!! you look great! and your little boy is ADORABLE!! i can't believe you know crystal...how crazy is that? i've known her since elementary school!
    glad you found me...nice to catch up with you and everything!!! hope all is well...i'll add you to my list so i can check in on you from time to time! ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like his just legs & feet pic! Oh, and that about to fall asleep face is priceless! Mr. Max is cuter than any baby model I've ever seen! I wanna squeeze him! Can I!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you are watching "Saved by the Bell" in the background. We recognize Kelly Kapowski anywhere :). Max is such a cutie! We are excited to see you guys again soon.

    ReplyDelete