He is so dang adorable!!! I'm glad he was so good for you on the trip!
Hi! So i just found your blog and you guys are so cute! I miss seeing you every month at family night. Hopefully one of those will come soon. Love you both! P.s... Max is getting sooo big and I just want to hold him! aww!!
An elf? He is way cute!
He was the cutest gnome I've ever seen! What am I talking about! he is seriously just the cutest baby I've ever seen!
He is so dang adorable!!! I'm glad he was so good for you on the trip!
ReplyDeleteHi! So i just found your blog and you guys are so cute! I miss seeing you every month at family night. Hopefully one of those will come soon. Love you both! P.s... Max is getting sooo big and I just want to hold him! aww!!
ReplyDeleteAn elf? He is way cute!
ReplyDeleteHe was the cutest gnome I've ever seen! What am I talking about! he is seriously just the cutest baby I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete