Here is Max enjoying a banana in the masher! It's the only way he likes them - he doesn't care for banana baby food. This is fun and all, but usually ends up all over him and just another toy to fling around! On another food related note: He is a baby food eater and gets mighty excited when I whip it out! So far he likes squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, pears (only the store bought ones and not the ones I so lovingly made for him!), and prunes. HE DOES NOT LIKE GREEN BEANS! (Just found that out last night!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He's such a handsome, happy boy! We had a big yellow inflatable duck tub that we put in the big bathtub, and they sat in that once they could sit up. It worked pretty good, but I must admit, there's nothing cuter than a bay in the sink!
ReplyDelete