12.27.2009

So, This WAS Christmas

Oh Nelly! It's been a while since I posted - I do realize that. No excuses, so I won't try to make any up. Our holiday was great!! Really busy, but really great.

Yes, Santa did come to the Ashby's this year! Our friends let us borrow this funny get up - we definitely got a kick out of it!

I call this pose, "Seductive Santa"

We did a lot of Christmasy things this year with family and friends, but I don't have the proof - whoops!

We spent Christmas Eve at David & Danielle's! It was SO much fun and they are the best hosts!! We ate a yummy dinner, treats, decorated gingerbread houses, while watching 'A Christmas Story'. We all discovered that David had never seen it - WHAT?!

Max put on his new Christmas jammies and we got to see what he would look like as a she - pretty cute if you ask me!

Us, not in our jammies yet!

As you can see, Christmas was a hit for the boys! I just kept thinking, "I can't imagine the mess if there were more kids!" It was actually the most relaxing day of the month - whew!

My parents actually came to us and Max was truly happy to see them! Hmmm, Max - what happened to your cute Christmas jammies? He must have been dreaming of liquidy things, because he peed right through them! The kid can pee, I'm tellin you!

Later that evening we headed out to Queen Creek to hang with Mike's family. This was Max on the way there fast asleep holding half of the salad tongs. We had the traditional Mexican feast and had the exchange of gifts. It was total chaos, but totally fun! Max stayed up until past 10:30 - we didn't think that was possible! Must have been a Christmas Miracle!

Max got lots of fun toys that he LOVES to play with. His favorite? The turkey baster that I got in my stocking! He wasn't quite crawling here, but could definitely get around the room rolling, sitting, pivoting, etc.
This is mid-haircut. His locks were getting out of control. He still LOVES his baby food!!

This is how we all felt after the holidays were over! Actually, this is just Max post nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment