12.02.2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

What a fantastic weekend it was! I just LOVE spending a long weekend with 3 "Saturdays" with my boys. I have come to appreciate holidays AND holiday pay even more now that we have little Max. I hardly knew what to do with myself during his naps - usually I have to run to the computer to work.

We did eat a beautiful Thanksgiving feast, despite what the pictures show...I guess I just still feel weird taking pictures of my food. It was spent with my family, extended and all. It was delightful and such a lovely, warmish day. Missed you Ashby's!

First swing action. It was a success!

Such a handsome lad! He's not too sure about grass yet...

We thought about picking up this shower...only $359, baby included! Smokin deal...
There is a story behind the Lowe's trip. I have been telling Mike for a while just how great it would be if he did a house project over the long weekend. He wasn't too thrilled - especially when my ideas included: tile bathrooms, new shower basin, new kitchen faucet, and many more. We have a history in this 30 year old house, of things not going exactly as planned during a project. Well, after not a lot of convincing, surprisingly, we picked up a new kitchen faucet and Mike went to work when we got home. 3 hours later....we had a new faucet and I LOVE it! (P.S. the instructions said it should take about 12 minutes.) Ha ha! We do always learn a lot during these fun "projects".
Last stop was Italy...well, almost. Is Gelato close enough?

This is what happen when Max goes Christmas shopping with Daddy!! Like the socks? It was a chilly day.

No comments:

Post a Comment