3.01.2010

Naughty, But I Just Love It!

No explanations needed really - you see how it is! I don't have one of his very VERY favorite place to get up on......the entertainment center/TV. We were dumb enough to buy a low standing unit after Max was born. (Duh!) Basically, the TV is so low that Max can just stand up and pound on it. He most definitely knows he shouldn't do this and will go right over to it, put his chubby hand on it, and wait for us to say, "Max...", in a stern voice. Then, the moment we get up to move him, he throws himself on the ground and crawls SO fast in the other direction with a big smile on his face. Oh, it just cracks me up!! I have to be tough though and try not to laugh.


4 comments:

  1. That close hanger picture is so cute and funny! I just wanna give Max a great big squeeze every time I see him! He is so perfectly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a stinker!! I love every single picture - and each one of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those pictures! I'll have to agree that it's hard not to laugh when they're being notty. We used to think Bailey was so funny. Now, not quite so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, life with boy!! I swear I have those same pictures...just inserted with my boys! It's so much FUN though!!! Totally worth all that energy just for the cute smiles.

    ReplyDelete