He's getting to be such a little man! I also LOVE the new pic at the top of the blog. It totally looks like he's concentrating so hard on keeping himself upright. He's just too cute!
Hey Mari!!! Your boy is ADORABLE! He has sooo much hair! I love it. Kim said you wanted to check out my blog. I just need your email. mine is berejkoff@gmail.com. It looks like you guys are doing great with such a little cutie to share the adventure with! So much fun!!
Oh my goodness!! That is the cutest picture ever! We are so excited to see you guys this weekend. Dave was just telling me a few days ago how he missed Max and couldn't wait to see him again. So adorable!! See you in a few days!
OH MY GOSH look at that handsome boy! Mari, he is amazingly cute. What a total stud.
ReplyDeleteI'll forgive you because I get to see him all the time. Oh, I love your little Max.
ReplyDeleteI swear he gets cuter every time I see him. Thanks for the update on Maximus!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's getting to be such a little man! I also LOVE the new pic at the top of the blog. It totally looks like he's concentrating so hard on keeping himself upright. He's just too cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE MAX! I really do, and I really think he is the cutest boy on earth!
ReplyDeleteHey Mari!!! Your boy is ADORABLE! He has sooo much hair! I love it. Kim said you wanted to check out my blog. I just need your email. mine is berejkoff@gmail.com. It looks like you guys are doing great with such a little cutie to share the adventure with! So much fun!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! That is the cutest picture ever! We are so excited to see you guys this weekend. Dave was just telling me a few days ago how he missed Max and couldn't wait to see him again. So adorable!! See you in a few days!
ReplyDelete