We went camping with some friends and had a great time! Of course we were worried about how Max would do his first time and all - but there was no need, he did AWESOME!!! He slept an hour and a half of the two hour drive both ways, took his regular naps in the tent, went to bed early and slept through the night. He was literally a "happy camper"!
I was very close to calling it quits when we couldn't fit the big area rug in the car. Can't you picture it laid out so nicely in front of the tent? Ooo, it would have been so nice to keep out the dirt, etc from the tent. Yes, I'm a dork!
If you are wondering where Mike was this whole time, you aren't alone. I was just wondering the same thing! He must have been the "photographer" this trip, because I didn't see him in ANY of the pictures. Sad day.

Fun times! We'll definitely have to do it again sometime, and hopefully it won't be so windy!
ReplyDeleteMax truely is the "Happiest Camper" I have ever met! What a champ!
ReplyDelete