3.31.2010

Random - 10 Months

Referring to the title of the post: Back in the days when burning CD's was cool, I used to name all of them, "Random", "Variety 101", "Oh, A Little Bit Of Everything", and other vague names. It didn't occur to me that was a dumb idea, until I met Mike. He told me it was and it's so true, because I never knew was was on those "Random" CD's until I popped them in! HA!

Anyway, back to the post. What a FUN little guy we have!! I am just loving this stage!!! Here are a few things we've been up to:

Playing at the play place for the first time.

Going to cousin's birthday party with petting zoo.
I think Max just thought that was a stuffed animal or something, because he didn't give it any attention.

This is his newest face. Whenever he stands up on something or reaches for a toy he does this open mouth face. Love it!

Pony rides....

that didn't end well.

Eating dirt

"Too cool for school"

Until he takes them off!
He is keeping them on longer and longer, especially if we're on a walk.

Hunting for eggs

And almost walking.
He is getting SO close - sometimes taking 6-8 steps on his own.

Oh, how I love this little guy! I still just stare at him in awe that he is mine to keep forever and ever! He is such a happy boy and just lights up our life. We love you Mr. Max!!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Moly he is SOOOOO cute! Both my boys have the same moose PJ's! I love them! SO cute. Eli always says he wants his moose feet for bed! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That
    s so cute/funny /sad that his pony ride did not end well. They never do! My kids don't like ponies up close either. Max is a DOLL! I adore him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute!! We use Baby Einstein during haircuts, too. :) And I hate to break it to you-- but Sunny D has ALWAYS been nasty. Haha!

    ReplyDelete