I didn't think we had anything goin on, but I looked at my camera and found a bunch of fun pictures!
Goin on wagon rides - if we can only get him to stay seated!
(Thanks, Myra!)

Proof that he does sit still.
We were both super sick with the stomach bug
goin around.


He's a climber now!
(And we have lots of posin
goin on. Check out those faces!)

Testing out the cookie drool beard. I think it suits him!
Lots of face wiping
goin on.

Trying on birthday outfits. I hope he fits in it soon - thanks Teri.


Lots of acting like a superhero
goin on. Watch out, he's fast!
And what does he need a cape for, you ask?

To fly......DUH!

Well, and to get a hair cut......
MEMORIAL DAY
Visiting Grandpa Ashby's grave.
He was a fighter pilot in the Air Force. We are so grateful for his service!!

And visiting my Grandma Watkins' grave. Love her!
Lots of love and remembering
goin on.

Check out this little runway model struttin his stuff at a BBQ.
Lots of fun
goin on!!!
Mike and Mary, your little Max is so adorable!! Love all the cute pictures, hope you guys are doing good!
ReplyDeleteMari! Love that Max and wish he would hug me like Jake! Thanks for hanging, you guys are the best. Sorry you got sick, I hope it wasn't from us! We weren't sick though. I forgot to ask you about Primary yesterday.
ReplyDeleteI really could look at pictures of cute Mr. Max all day long! He is turning into such a big boy! Those dishwasher pictures are adorable!
ReplyDelete