Well, Max is basically a celebrity now......(TOTALLY J/K!)
He did get to be in a photo shoot for products for kids from Boon Inc. today! Have you seen their stuff around? I'm sure you have - it's the really cool lookin utensils and bath stuff at Target that you totally want to buy, but instead you get the boring, normal lookin stuff! (Like me)



My friend had someone that worked there come into her Gap store asking if she knew any cute toddlers. She texted me their phone number, I called right then, emailed them a picture and she called me RIGHT away saying he is adorable and they wanted him the next day! She said they had a "mom" model lined up and her and Max looked alike, so they wanted them at the same time. Seriously, it happened that fast.
So, we went today and I was pretty nervous about it, because we all know that Max is a slight momma's boy and it was scheduled for right in the middle of nap time. What?! It went better than I expected, but not perfect. He was pretty much DONE for the 2nd half with the "mom" and wasn't having any of it. All they needed him to do was sit in their cool high chair and eat the fruit the "mom" was cutting up out of their cool bowl and cool spoon. But he was too upset that they turned off his cartoon!! Everyone was SO SO nice and I was really impressed with it all. It was definitely a good experience and I had lots of fun! They had a little wardrobe for him there and did his hair and everything. I am laughing right now as I type this because it seems a bit surreal now that I really think about it! I met the co-founder, Rebecca, and she was really the nicest lady. (I only knew she was the co-founder because I did my research...ha ha!). I would totally buy their products! In fact, just the other day - before any of this happened - we bought some of their utensils for Max. They have these cool bendable heads, so it is easy for him to get the food in his mouth. He is just started to want to do it on his own WITH the "poon".
So, I didn't take any pictures of the set or anything or even of Max, which I am regretting now. Just picture someone's apartment (because that's what it was) decorated very modern with lots of light coming through the windows, a photographer, clothing, TONS of their products, and a few people doing hair and make up. They did give me a bunch of cool stuff as a thank you. I felt bad accepting it because Max didn't fully cooperate. Here's what they gave me:
I really don't know what the photo shoot was for, when it comes out, or if they will use anything. I'll let you know if something pops up somewhere - or you do the same....ha ha!!

he is just too cute not to spread that cuteness...way to go max! i love the boon spoon - and i get questions about it all the time. its a great baby shower gift! what a fun thing for you guys :) i can't wait until we are back in town so we can get those two together!!
ReplyDeleteA STAR IS BORN!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is super cute! How fun...you know I am a tad bit jealous...would love to do stuff like this with my cuties! Ha ha! Hope we see pictures of the shoot soon. Too fun Mari!
ReplyDelete