12.01.2010

18 Months of TOTAL fun!

Well, he is officially 18 months! (As of Nov 2nd) Oh, the love - I can't even describe it! I am seriously loving this age. He talks up a storm and we are totally in a groove with communication. He is still super sweet and loves to give hugs and kisses. He has caught up with his weight (50%) and height (70%). We knew he was growing a ton!

These are a few of my favorite things he says: "thank you" (tay-too), "more cereal", while signing more with his fingers (mah see-yall), "hooray" (haaa way), "come on", while pulling my finger (uh mon), "babe" (baaay) , this is my all time favorite right now! When I am reading him stories at bedtime, sometimes he'll want a last minute drink so I'll yell for Mike ("Baaaabe") to bring in his water. He's caught on and now when he wants a drink, he'll yell, "Baaaaay", while looking at me and laughing!! SO funny! Enjoy the pictures!

YES, I am serious with the suit!! SOOO stinkin cute! :) He got it for his 1st birthday (thanks Ter!) and it finally fits. I can't help but laugh when he wears it - SO cute!

(He is VERY into saying, "Cheese" in pictures now)
This was his first try in nursery and he did great! Not even a tear. I knew it was too good to be true because now he screams bloody murder when we leave. Maybe it's because he gets picked on like crazy being the new kid and all. It's ok, he's already picked up a few of the nursery "ways": screaming "NO!", hitting a little, and not sharing. He'll fit in in no time!

This kid could play and play outside all day long! I don't mind now that the weather is better.

His newest obsession is sidewalk chalk. He has "tagged" everything and we LOVE seeing it!

Thanksgiving was most excellent this year. It was spent up near Prescott with Mike's family and we had a blast! Ooooh, it was chilly though! :) Here are the three cousins that are only a month apart. We can't talk about one without Max mentioning the other.



The day after Thanksgiving we hung out with my fam (and all of the senior citizens in Gilbert) at the bowling alley! Max couldn't handle the fact that every turn WASN'T his, so we spent most of our time in the arcade "driving" the cars. We still have a blast though - thanks Mom and Dad!

I know - cutest kid EVER!!!

6 comments:

  1. He is adorable! And that suit is just too much, so stinking cute! I hope he loves nursery, I'm sure you will too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No seriously, cutest kid ever. I love it! I hope some of his ways rub off on my Max!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad hear is learning something in nursery! We should just give him a bat and let him get the kids picking on him....I think I can say that because I think my son is one guilty boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari, cute post. That little guy is scrumptious and you are such a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Max's biggest fan! He is to die for in that suit! Love that kid!

    ReplyDelete