6.30.2009

Father's Day

Well, I hope Mike had a great 1st Father's Day!! Since Max was born on the 2nd, I was able to have my 1st Mother's Day right off the bat and Mike went all out to make it special! He made me a video of pictures, etc of when we found out I was pregnant, pregnancy, and when Max was born. It was so special and I, of course, bawled through the whole thing! Ok, back to Mike...I wanted to make something for him and have always wanted to try to catch our little boy's profile, because it's just adorable. Thanks to Google, and THIS blog - I was able to make a cute silhouette. I also made him a plaque with Max's foot and hand prints. Oh, and I don't want to leave out the "As Seen On TV" Banjo Minow DVD chock full of hooks, lures, bobbers, and of course, Banjo Minows. You can catch that fish, sweetie - I know you can!! Hee hee!




I always knew that Mike would be such a great dad - even in Round 1. (When we dated back in high school). He just had a way with the kiddos. What I didn't know is that he would be the most FANTASTIC daddy ever!!! I tell you what ladies, he is something so special and I truly can't wait for Max to grow up a bit so they can go on all the adventures Mike has planned for them! He is the most patient and calm person. I've never heard him get super upset or raise his voice, even when his CD player got stolen out of his truck...TWICE and when it got "tagged"...TWICE, once with the "B" word across the window. What a lucky little ducky Max is...heck, what a lucky ducky I am!! Our most favorite time of the day is 5:15 when Mike comes home. Max gives him THE biggest smiles, biggest poops, and biggest burps! Love you babe!!

We worked so hard on Max's room - especially Mike!


I'm sooo glad Max is looking more and more like his daddy!!


This was seriously right when Mike got home.


Fell asleep on the way to the pool party.
Yes, the hat was a little big!


Just a bonus one, because it was so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Max and Stanton can tag along on fishing trips and maybe Mike and Rob will catch something (:
    (I don't know why it's so funny to me that they have never caught anything. It's cute that they keep trying!)

    ReplyDelete