6.22.2009

My Favorite Place to Be

Early on, Max found his most favorite spot in the house. If he is ever upset and we can't figure out how to calm him down, we just lay him on his changing table and he usually calms right now. We can't figure out if he likes the light, the position, or just the fact that his room is the bomb and definitely the nicest one in the house!! Here he is falling asleep there for the night.


3 comments:

  1. Mary likes her changing table a lot too, and so did Josh. I think it must be that the sloped sides make them feel secure or something. Whatever it is, I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stinkin sweetheart. mari he is absolutely beautiful. makes me want to have a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing. I just can't get enough of how darling and sweet he is.

    ReplyDelete