6.15.2009

Trickster

Max has a few tricks that he'd like to show off to you!

I can suck on my fist!

I can pull my hair!
(He does this often and it sometimes ends in tears)

I can hold my own bottle!
(Is anyone thinking 'Home Alone' here? Ahhh!)

I can sit in the Bumbo!
Well, kind of - I couldn't resist trying to put him in there!!
(If only I knew what he was thinking here)

Tricks not caught on camera yet:
-Lifting my head like such a big boy
-Eye gauging
-Smiling SO big

5 comments:

  1. He is darling! I bet you are having so much fun! They grow so darn fast. Noo Noo showed me your blog. Mineis kodyandlisastimpson.blogspot.com. Say hi to your fam for me!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's making so serious progress! I love that he sucks on his whole fist. My kids were never thumb suckers, but they both sucked on their fist. So cute!
    PS. We asked Jameson what he learned in Primary yesterday and he said "M&M's....(thinking)... and baby Max sleeping"

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks SOO small and cute in the Bumbo! Mary's legs barely fit in the little slots they are so fat! I think Josh fits in there better than Mary does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute, shouldn't be legal to put him in the bumbo! he is such a handsome boy! i love that you're having so much fun with him, hope you're feeling better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, look at him in a Bumbo! He is the BEST! Such cute stretches and fist eating! I love you Max!

    ReplyDelete