7.27.2009

Bottle Monster, George, Baby Wedgies, and SO much more!

Eeesha - our boy is growing up! He is officially 3 months old and just a hoot! He is very interested in toys, books, and likes us to entertain him with silly nicknames, faces, and songs. His favorite is "I'm a little teapot". Anyone know any other verses? My made up ones don't always flow and I think he knows it! He doesn't like the car/car seat lately, so I've been known to jump in the backseat and turn on some Baby Einstein on Mike's phone as a last result. Scary thing is, IT WORKS!! Oh Max, we love you!

One of his nicknames is Bottle Monster, because I've completely turned him into one - well, not anymore! We battled it out a week ago one morning and I won!

After an hour of crying and not nursing, here he is! Little stubborn guy never ate, he just fell asleep. Both of us were exhausted!! He's nursing a lot better now and even denied the bottle a couple of times.

Meet George! Max has become quite fond of him and now you will be seeing him in a lot of the pictures, I'm sure!

Don't even think about it, Mom!

He's getting better in the Bumbo!





They make a cute pair, huh?

Nothin better, then a baby wedgie, in my opinion!

Hard to see, but Max got thrush. It's doing a ton better now!


His new superman trick - it usually gets a smile or two!

Mikes brother and fam moved here last weekend from Texas - YAY! This is our first time meeting baby Ava who is only a month older than Max. They'll be good buddies!

Do you think it's time to move him to his crib? Seriously, he fills this thing out with his sprawled out sleeping habits! It's just so easy with him right there...ok, I'll admit I'm kind of scared of the thought of him in the next room. YES, I'm a new mom, ok, I admit it!!

We braved the heat one morning and he was out in one second!


Typical morning stretches!

Just cute as heck! He really isn't as chubby as he usually looks, he just doesn't show his neck that much.

10 comments:

  1. Max is so big!! He is so cute, I just love his big smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one seriously cute kid. I just wanna squeeze him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely adorable. I love the pictures with him and George. How cute that he already has a favorite stuffed animal. Gotta love that kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mary, I was so excited to see your blog! Max has got to be the most handsom baby I have ever seen! Honestly, the first time I saw his picture that Grandma Ashby had of him, I told Eric that I could not get over how stinkin cute he was. You know like every baby is cute but I must tell you that your baby is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet him at FHE next month, see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mr. Max, my little friend, who I LOVE! I like the streches and his smiley superman pictures! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the updates Mari . . . can't wait to have Max in the office!!!

    Grandpa Norm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mari, he is so stinkin cute!! We need to see you guys....especially Max!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's so sweet!!!
    We moved Tristan to his own room at 2 weeks. I didn't want to, but we were sleeping horribly because he was moving and thrashing all the time at first. We all sleep much better this way, even though it was hard to move him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mari! You have the most adorable little boy ever. I seriously think he is so cute. Great job documenting all of the milestones. I love seeing you as a little mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HE is adorable! Seriously! What handsome little guy. Glad everything is going so well.

    ReplyDelete