Here are the growing boy's stats since birth:
Because I know you are all DYING to know!
Birth: 8 lbs 10 oz - 21.5 inches
3 Days: 8 lbs 5 oz - 20.75 inches
(Yes, he shrunk...I think it was the cone head at birth)
2 Weeks: 9 lbs 7 oz
1 Month: 10 lbs 8 oz - 22.25 inches (75th% for both)
2 Months: 12 lbs 12 oz (75th%) - 24 inches (90th%)
Now that I'm such a big boy, I'M in charge of the remote!
Because I know you are all DYING to know!
Birth: 8 lbs 10 oz - 21.5 inches
3 Days: 8 lbs 5 oz - 20.75 inches
(Yes, he shrunk...I think it was the cone head at birth)
2 Weeks: 9 lbs 7 oz
1 Month: 10 lbs 8 oz - 22.25 inches (75th% for both)
2 Months: 12 lbs 12 oz (75th%) - 24 inches (90th%)
Now that I'm such a big boy, I'M in charge of the remote!

Seriously, I LOVE big babies. He's the best!
ReplyDeleteMari, Max is such a cutie and growing so fast! I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog.
ReplyDeleteCrystal
He is just too cute! At this rate he'll be bigger than both my kids by next month :)
ReplyDeleteMari, Max is so darling. I am so glad everything went well for you with your delivery. I just found your blog off of someone elses, I hope that is ok. It looks like you and Mike are doing well. We need to get together sometime. My email is tiffanykempton@gmail.com In case you forgot that was my married name it's Tiffany Sellers.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, good boy he is!!! Isn't it so fun to see the little boys with their daddies?
ReplyDelete