2.28.2010

9 Months

Oh, how I just LOVE this boy! He really does just crack me up! Since he will be 10 months tomorrow (2nd), I thought I better write about his 8 and 9th month. From 8-9 months was a BIG one! Lots of things happened for this boy: he started crawling, learned to dance, wave, & clap. He got two bottom teeth, he stands up on everything, he sleeps through the night (7pm-7am!), and he eats anything and everything in sight!!! Here are some things we have been up to lately!

We went to the park and fed the ducks!
It doesn't look like it, but it was freezing cold out here!

He made the switch to a big car seat (still rear facing, not to worry) and loves it! He is usually much happier in the car now!

He finds himself in some interesting places.

He likes to just chillax and watch his Einstein.
(I promise I did not pose him like this!)

Upon going out to eat, we realized he is a big fan of straws - who wouldn't be?!

"Just channel surfing, guys!"

Funny little guy!

Although you may think he looks chubby, according to the Dr., he is only 25% for weight and 50% for height. He has thinned out quite a bit.

His very FAVORITE thing to do! Wrestle(attack) Daddy on the ground.

A good shot of his little teeth! Oooh, I just love them - they are too cute!

Remember his old way of emptying the toy basket? Well, this is the new and improved way!!

He would get really serious about biting these little dangly things and wouldn't give up until he got them. We did have to throw it away because he can bite them off now!!

He is such a great eater and will pretty much eat anything we give him! His very favorites are: string cheese, yogurt, blueberries, applesauce, bread, strawberries, and lunch meat. I love watching him pick up the food and eat it - it's so cute to me to watch his little fingers work so hard and then get it in the mouth.....success!!

He stayed like this for like 10 minutes!

He's a great "stander" and just loves to get into things he shouldn't.
(More to come on that - it deserves a post in itself!)

He has found a new "friend"! Together at last!! :)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet. Isn't this the best age? We sure love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heck mari, he is so freakin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mari!! It's Cari Florence. I found your blog while doing some blog hopping :) Your little guy is so so cute!!!

    My blog is private, so if you want an invite send me your email address at cariflorence@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete