4.08.2010

Max - The Walker!!

This little guy learned to walk for reals over Easter weekend!! He is still crawling around too, but is showing much improvement with walking in these few short days. Once he figured out holding his arms up helps him balance, there was no stopping him. I love to see him shuffling around - it is SO cute!!

9 comments:

  1. Yay!! Max, you are all grown up now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Its Cara, stop with the pictures and the growing up of that kid! He gets cuter and cuter and he's walking!!!! What the! You guys are such cute parents! p.s. did Mike tell you about our last game?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so adorable i can't even stand it. what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH MAXIMUS!!!! Great job little man, he is so stinkin' cute...just love him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET! Aaron said that you guys went out and had Max walk for him and Nathan. I swear, your kids just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! That is so fun! A whole new world is opening up for the little guy--and for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Max the walker is the cutest sight in the world!!! He is so adorable and advanced!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! I don't envy church for you until he goes to nursery. I counted the weeks once Drew started walking. Don't worry laughing and running the other way comes next. Good job Max!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NO WAY! Look at him. Oh my gosh that was AMAZING! Seriously...I actually have tears in my eyes! It is so amazing watching these little beings learn how to do such big things! I love how vocal he is even while trying to walk. It's like he's saying, "ya guys, I'm a professional walker, what's the big deal." He is so stinkin' cuuuute! I want to squeeze those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete