8.18.2010

Blog Break-in!

Today is August 18th our 6 Year Anniversary! And this is not Mari...sorry to disappoint..... This is Mike her Husband. I thought I would take this time to use my unparalleled computer hacking skills to hack into Mari's blog and make a shout out into the vast unknowns of cyberspace to let everyone know how babe-a-licious Mari is!
That's right Babe-a-licious!

Here are 6 Fun and Interesting things I've gradually learned/discovered and come to love about Mari over the past 6 years we've shared.

Year 1. Fantastic at Karaoke!

Year 2. Extremely organized.....(no joking matter)

Year 3. Does a freakishly funny dance when in a happy and carefree mood... (but doesn't dare do it in public, for fear of someone confusing it with some type of seizure.)

Year 4. Amazing at Guitar Hero, I'm confident she could take on Eric Clapton.

Year 5. Something I've always known...An amazing mother! She has taught me too much to list when it comes to loving our son Max!

Year 6. Babe-a-licious! Yep even after 6 years she is still the most attractive women I've ever met! I've had the hots for her for over 10 years now and counting!

6 years is nothing.....I'm looking forward to 60!

5 comments:

  1. Major props to Mike for hacking into your blog:) Congrats on your 6th wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was about the raddest post I've read in a long time! Congrats on the 6 years and one extremely adorable child!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Michael. Mari and Max are lucky to have you in their lives. We love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! I love you both very much...and of course Max too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a HUGE fan og mari too. she is super loveable. happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete