This 7 month old is ALL over the place!! Not crawling, but he definitely knows how to get around now. He's found himself in a few predicaments lately...


Ok, I might have put him in this one!
This one was all him.
This one was funny...he scooted in backwards, feet first and then sat up perfectly in the basket!! I took the picture and then he got mad trying to get out! By the way, he totally sits up in his crib now! Totally scared me one night....we'll be lowering the crib soon. I'm all freaked out he'll be standing up somehow.
New bathtub for this sitter.


We went to Bass Pro to get a picture with Santa the other night. Apparently, so did the whole city of Mesa.....it was packed! So we settled for the next best thing...
GIANT BEAR....OH MY!
We went to Bass Pro to get a picture with Santa the other night. Apparently, so did the whole city of Mesa.....it was packed! So we settled for the next best thing...

I could seriously spend my entire day looking at pictures of your darling child! He is too cute for words! I love every single picture, and seeing a life in the day of Mr. Max!
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOOOO dang cute. When are we doing that play date/???? I love the hat...we have the same one, I think. Walmart????? haha!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post. It is fun and crazy having two! I love the family pics and your little guy is so cute. I love that age where they start figuring everything out yet you don't have to chase them everywhere! Kody and I want to come to AZ sometime this year, if we do we should all get together.
ReplyDelete