Well, our very talented friend Whitney, attempted the impossible and succeeded!!! Since Max has been walking, he does NOT sit still. I was very nervous to get his pictures taken, because I was just SURE that we wouldn't get one good one. Boy howdy, I was WRONG!!! Check out her work, she seriously did FABULOUS!!! The more I look at them, the more I love them! They are a perfect "snapshot" of him right now. Check them out:
www.whitneyphotography.blogspot.com
Max and I got the dreaded stomach flu going around and poor little Max was down and out for a while. One day, he literally just laid on us, not hardly moving. It really was heartbreaking to see him like that. Not to worry, he has fully recovered and I am really grateful he is feeling all better!! I really am, even when he going a million miles a minute, whining for "mama" and more "na's" (snacks). I just can't tell you how happy this little man makes me!!!!
www.whitneyphotography.blogspot.com
Max and I got the dreaded stomach flu going around and poor little Max was down and out for a while. One day, he literally just laid on us, not hardly moving. It really was heartbreaking to see him like that. Not to worry, he has fully recovered and I am really grateful he is feeling all better!! I really am, even when he going a million miles a minute, whining for "mama" and more "na's" (snacks). I just can't tell you how happy this little man makes me!!!!

Those photos are awesome!!! Nice work Whitney and nice work Mike & Mari - he is a cute one . . .
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Norm
Wow! Those are great! It takes a lot of skill to keep up with a fast walker like Max. He is such a smiler!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys are feeling better!
OH MY GOSH!!! They turned out soooo good! Whitney is seriously the best! You think there is no way she was able to get one caues my kids were never looking at the camera, but somehow she gets a ton of good ones! These are so adorable! The clapping ones and the one of him peeking out from behind the tree are my favorite!!
ReplyDeleteLove those pics!! Whitney is amazing, but what a little stud she had to shoot! So handsome!
ReplyDeleteMax is sooo cute and Whitney got so many awesome shots!!! Tell Whitney hi for me--it was really fun to see what she is up to. She is so talented! Hope you guys are doing well. Come see us :)
ReplyDeleteYup, that's definitely the little man I see running around on Sundays :) What a stud muffin!! Sorry you're sick.
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys are better! And yes, that MAX is totally adorable!
ReplyDelete